One of the most loved poets of today’s generation, Piyush Mishra has won over hearts of the youth and the old alike, with his words alone. This seemingly cynical storehouse of talent has had a tough life both at home and outside, but his vigour for life shows in his eyes. A rebel and a fighter, this man’s words echo through your soul, with the beauty and simplicity he expresses even the harshest truths of life. Full of wisdom about love and life, this man touches nuances, leaving one with a sigh with every recital.
Here are a few lines from the pen of this genius, that will blow your mind and leave you sighing, at the same time. While I look upon giving a brief explanation of each of these lines as per my understanding of life, something makes me feel I have no right to take away the ‘ah-s’ and ‘ishh-s’ and ‘that’s so true-s’, that come with each of Mishra’s poems. So here’s an uninterrupted complication of some of the best for you to enjoy, and fall in love with this man all over again.
- Halki phulki si hai zindagi, bojh to khwahishon ka hai.
- Dard ki baarish mein hum akele hi the, jab barsi khushiyan na jaane bheed kahan se aa gayi.
- Insaan khud ki nazar mein khush hona chahiye, duniya to bhagwaan se bhi dukhi hai.
- Vo kaam bhala kya kaam hua jismein sala dil ro jaaye, vo ishq bhala kya ishq hua jo aasani se ho jaaye.
- Yauvan itna satya nahin, vo ek baar hi ata hai, ek bachpan hi hai jo srishti ke aadi-ant tak jata hai.
- Zinda ho haan tum koi shak nahin, saans lete hue dekha bhi hai, haath aur pairon aur jism ko harqatey khoob dete huey dekha maine bhi hai.
7. Har insaan bikta hai yahan duniya mein, kitna mehenga kitna sasta ye uski majbooriyat tay karti hai.
- Kaise karein hum khud ko tere pyaar ke kaabil, jab hum aadatein badalte hain…tum shartein badal dete ho.
- Daayra har baar banaata hoon zindagi ke liye, lakeere wahin rehti hain…main khisak jaata hoon.
10. Aukaat nahin thi zamaane mein jo meri keemat lagaa sake, kambhakt ishq mein kya gire, muft mein neelam ho gaye.
- Shukr karo ki hum dard sehte hain…likhte nahin, warna kaagazon par lafzon ke janaaze uthte.